Yoram Manevich – nice to meet you!
Here are five facts you did not know about Yoram:
- CEO of Beit Ben-Yehuda as of April 2019.
- Married with Nana and a father of Avshalom, Yonatan, Noa, Eden and Eddie.
- Born in Russia, raised in Jerusalem, studied in Switzerland and loves Georgian food.
- An avid skier, plays the saxophone and loves hiking.
- Has written and published a book for children in which “Huldita” – a tap-dancer female rat – is invited to perform her art in the land of the red wolves, a scary invitation to comply or refuse.
Want to know more about Yoram and the Beit Ben-Yehuda staff?